Saturday, September 19, 2009

Manchester

Hmm, where to begin. Manchester is a city of greatness, there are cool shops, people, and places to eat everywhere in the Northern end of town where we stayed. We had two proper full english breakfasts! The place we stayed in was a pimp ass (sorry no other way to describe it) apartment right next to a supermarket and in walking distance of the fun. We played a show to people who'd even come all the way from Spain and Atlanta, Georgia to see us in Manchester. I will never forget that, and I hope that we can continue to grow with those that have followed us and supported us so much. I have so much love for them. After the show we went to a rocknroll bar called Big Hands with our labelmates The Answering Machine and Mick. Late night fun at it's finest. Had my first drink of tour, southern comfort and lemonade, so delicious and refreshing, kind of a girl drink I suppose. :) xo ann

No comments:

Post a Comment