Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Music Killed Me.

I found this on Soko's site. I love Soko because she is honest and pure, and matter of fact, and bares her soul. Being a musician is a roller coaster ride of ups and downs and if you're sensitive like me, those ups and downs seem even crazier sometimes. So this apron is perfect for all of us who has a passion for something. Just replace music for whatever passion you have and you can relate right?
Last night was special, because we gave someone goosebumps and I can appreciate that so much. We really appreciate everyone who comes out to our shows, it's one of the greatest feelings to see new and familiar faces who support and love us, one of the greatest highs.
So Soko, my thoughts are with you, I know what it feels like to be so down. But I also know what is feels like to feel so amazing because the music you make brings joy to strangers, and goosebumps. I hope to eventually befriend every person I meet at an LLF show.
PS. She baked blueberry bars for us, I could have had like ten of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment