Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Mission

Yesterday, I took a friend of ours that we met at a video shoot, for a tour of the lovely neighborhood we call home: the Mission. It's easy to get used to your surroundings and all the little shops, curiosities, and creature comforts it provides. Walking around with Liza made me realize just how beautiful and magical our neighborhood really is. We have five amazing coffee shops within a few blocks from eachother, two corner stores where the people are really nice and the sandwiches are utter and pure TLC, tons of worthwhile bars, an indie video store, two pizza shops, a frozen yogurt haven, a pirate store, taxidermy shop, and I'm sure I'm forgetting loads more. I can't imagine any other place like this that I would want to call home. Oh, and to top it off, you can buy avocados for 50 cents, and a bag full of fresh fruit and veggies for under 10 bucks. Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment